We have held more than 560 events, which were visited by more than 15’000 people during 4 years of our activity.
We want to introduce you to our projects:
- Course “Journalist Investigations” – 2016 – from leading investigative journalists “Slidstvo.Info”, “Skhemy” and others;
- The course of the Assistant to the People’s Deputy – 2016 – is one of the first non-profit courses on this topic. After completing the course, all conscientious students went to the Verkhovna Rada for internship;
- Course “Reporting Journalism” – 2017;
- Course “Forensic Psychology” – 2017 with scholar from the United States of America Jimmy Hill;
- “Course of Useful Journalism” – 2018 – text and video journalism training. The best students have been trained in the All-Ukrainian media, and some of them have been employed.
- Resilience League Summer School 2018 – 2018 – International School for Information Security and National Patriotic Education – jointly with ICDS (Estonia), NCDSA (Estonia) and ProCom (Ukraine);
- All-Ukrainian project “Legal consciousness and National Patriotic Education” in cooperation with the National Center of protection of rights with the support of the Ministry of Youth and Sports- 2018;
- Creating and development of the game “Kholodnyi Yar. Another history ” in association with the Ukrainian Military Honor with the support of the Ministry of Youth and Sports – 2018;
- Unlimited project “Educational space for youth” – from 2018 to present – assistance to young public organizations and initiatives (leave an application to hold an event ) (application);
- “Life-saving School” – 2018-2019 – training of the most motivated students of Kyiv universities for medical assistance together with the 44 Training Center;
- The winners of the “Public Budget” Competition in Kyiv in 2017 – the holding of events in the Holosiivskyi Park of Kyiv in the open air;
- Membership in the Interdepartmental Commission on national-patriotic education – 2017-till now;
- Membership in the Public Council under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine – 2018-till now;
- «English for warriors» – 2018 – English language courses for ATO warriors;
- Project “proMova” – 2018 – a project aimed at popularizing of the Ukrainian language;
- The project «#пишаюся_українцями» (I am proud of the Ukrainians) – 2018- till now – aimed at popularizing outstanding Ukrainians;
- Course “Computer modeling of furniture” for the wounded ATO warriors – 2018;
- Regular events of psychological rehabilitation of ATO warriors – 2017-till now, jointly with “the Union of veterans of war with Russia”;
- Copywriting course – 2019 – the best graduates have been trained..
- Resilience League – 2019 – International school of informational security and national patriotic education with the financial support of Ministry of youth and sports of Ukraine in the area of national patriotic education.
And besides, we have held hundreds of lectures, seminars, workshops on the topics of economics, geopolitics, analysts, ecology, military affairs, history, and others.
Like it? Then you may help us!